AMAZON

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I think of my life as vintage wine


I appropriated this idea from 1974punkmom, who “tagged” some folks to take a quiz that indicates what kind of alcoholic drink they are like. I wasn’t tagged, but I took the quiz and here’s the result:




That pleases me, because I have been a connoisseur of fine wines for many years. I am not as knowledgeable as my #2 son, Rob, but I do enjoy the wine lifestyle. Moreover, I am reminded that now my life is much like the last verse of the song, It Was A Very Good Year:

But now the days grow short

I’m in the autumn of the year

And now I think of my life as vintage wine

from fine old kegs

from the brim to the dregs

And it poured sweet and clear

It was a very good year.


Should you want to find out what kind of drink you resemble, go to: Which Alcoholic Drink Are You

2 comments:

  1. Nice personality description for the wine personality. Do you think it fits you? Think I'll go try it out. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sonson, I think it fits me to a "T"-- I don't know whether that is good or bad!

    Give the quiz a try and see what it says about you. (Everyone else I know who has taken it has been designated a "Cocktail.")

    ReplyDelete