AMAZON

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Let the Holiday Begin!

#2 Son, Rob (L) & #1 Son, Nick (R)
Are all #2 Sons Clowns?
That's better (I think)
Grandma Patsy
Letting the rest of the world know he's in town

My #2 son, Rob, has arrived in Louisville from New Mexico. This afternoon, with #1 one son, Nick III, we spent time together and visited their grandmother. My sons are spending Thanksgiving Eve (tonight) and day with their mother and her family. I’ll do a second Thanksgiving with them on Friday.

7 comments:

  1. How great for you to have your sons there. Handsome blokes! Have a great time, a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome guys! Glad you get to be together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are blessed to 2 handsome sons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all! I see you each used the word “handsome.” You will give my sons big heads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very handsome, glad you had visit time with them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ex-Louisville Guy Retired in TucsonMonday, November 28, 2005 1:15:00 AM

    Those pictures of Nicky and Robby are amazing! I haven’t seen your kids since they were very little. They have grown into exceptional young men.

    ReplyDelete