AMAZON

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Quote the Gospel verses of your birthday

There is another “meme” going around that I initially encountered at El’s blog. It seems simple and safe enough: Quote the Gospel verses of your birthday.

OK, here goes. All verses are from the New Revised Standard Version.

Matthew 2:14 ~ Then Joseph got up, took the child and his mother by night and went to Egypt.

Mark 2:14 ~ As he (Jesus) was walking along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax booth, and he said to him, “Follow me.” And he got up and followed him.

Luke 2:14 ~ Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace among those whom he favors.”

John 2:14 ~ In the temple he found people selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at tables.

1 comment:

  1. Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
    this site again. I just worship the site its comes
    from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
    looking up blogs like this.
    I'm looking at the possibility of checking your hi hawaii house cleaning blog.

    ReplyDelete