AMAZON

Sunday, January 28, 2007

New Blog: UCC on the Net


I have been considering creating a United Church of Christ blog with links to news, blogs, sites, etc. related to the denomination of my ordination. Today I did that. I don’t expect it to make me any money. I do expect that it will generate interest and be a service to those who want to know what’s being said about the UCC around the next.

Of course, I’ll not be spending the time on it that I spend on Nick’s Bytes, which will (of course) continue as my beloved and primary blog. If you want to take a look at UCC on the Net, please do and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Saintly,

    I like the new blog...just wonder if there is a way to leave room for comments - would have liked to say something about selling of water - could open a pathway to dialogue.

    Good on you - hope it takes off.
    xx
    pinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. PINK: Comments between the links? One can make comments at the end of the post. But you have given me a great idea and I’ll post the links so that one may comment on each of the articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and thank you for your new blog, Rev. Saint Nick. It fills a much needed service to us United Church of Christ folks,

    ReplyDelete