AMAZON

Monday, August 10, 2009

Back in Contact with the World!

I created the two graphics below on Sunday, August 2nd, and expected to be able to post them on August 3rd or 4th. However, the NEW AT&T had different ideas and didn't get around to repairing the line from the telephone pole to my house (and thus affording me phone and Internet service) for another week plus.


Now that I again have telephone and Internet service, I have many things to do to catch up! I'll write more about my time offline in the next fews days, as well as post a new Too Bad It Monday Jokes & Humor and some very recent photos of Alex, the furball.

My thanks to everyone who has expressed concern about my absence and especially to Carol for her post on Nick's Bytes announcing my isolated condition!

Now, I am going to get that long list of things I need to do, the primary one being to obtain a divorce from Ma Bell (AT&T).

I am soooooooo happy to no longer be isolated from the world!

11 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Nick! I missed you. I'm glad that you now have a connection to the world out there. Out here. Wherever it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back in the blogosphere Nick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they left you stranded like that for so long. You have health issues and should be able to contact someone at all times.

    That said, I'm very glad you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back with us Nick, got a bit worried about you there for awhile Honey.
    Much love to you and Alex
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to have you back, Nick. Once I spoke with your granddaughter, I felt much better, knowing you were OK and the family was able to check on you. Isn't it a blessing to have them close by?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to see you back in the land of blog.the "new" at&t is just like the "old"at&t just a little slower sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, when Monday rolled around last week and there were no funnies? I was wondering!

    It seems very dangerous to be without phone service Nick. I hope they made sure that you aren't in that position again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I would go crazy. Well, I would be telling people off if I wasn't connected for part of a day actually. I live by this thing:)

    Great to see your connected again:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The good thing is that it wsn't a health issue keeping you quiet!

    Glad to see you back. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the jokes. Much appreciated. I needed them today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And we're all so happy to have you back, Nick! I was really worried and so was Simi ! xx

    ReplyDelete