AMAZON

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I Did It!


I've been threatening to begin an all-graphics blog for a couple of years. Well, it is up! May I introduce Nick's Pics!

I was able to create the blog primarily because my mobility has been hampered due to the swelling of my left leg. It seems to be getting better since I've spent the last 16 hours with my leg elevated as well as following my doc's instrustions to increase the dosage of the medication I have for congestive heart failure.

I have also made some changes in Alex's blog, Alexicon, and I have plans for rejuvinating Nick's Bytes.

I am glad that my creative muse awakened just when my mobility became hampered. However, I am not happy that it took all of the leg pain to awken my mischievous muse.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nick,
    Glad that you came over and commented on my post.... I have been gone from the blogging world for about 8 months due to courtship and marriage. I have a wonderful heart felt wife who loves me as I am. Can't beat that.
    Anyway, good luck on your graphics and I'm sorry about your leg. I hope you have a good day tomorrow.
    The Bach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are tending to your leg. It sounds like it was very owie. I'm sorry for the pain, but glad that creativity was one gift from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Nick. It just goes to prove that every cloud has a silver lining eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read you are branching out. Sorry to read about your leg troubles. Hope things improve soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new blog, Nick. Thanks for stopping by the manor today! :^)

    ReplyDelete