AMAZON

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten Years After



I remember that day ten years ago, It is etched in my mind in Technicolor.

A lot of words will be said today; many memories will be shared.

This post will not add more words. It will add songs. Below are some of best that I know of that reflect upon that black day.


Kingdom Come ~ Judy Collins


I Believe - A 9/11 Tribute


In The Arms Of The Angel ~ Sarah McLachlan and Josh Groban


 A Tribute Worth Watching


Amazing Grace: FDNY 343 Tribute






Amen

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you and all Americans today, Nick. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is still such a difficult day to get through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Nick. What a day of remembrance. The memorial service at Ground Zero this morning was amazing as well.

    I've never seen some of these videos.
    I appreciate this. Sharing too!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete