AMAZON

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Alex Pics Only

I realize that I've not been blogging much lately; I've been spending my time either napping or on Facebook.

This blog inactivity came to my attention a  week or so ago when I received an email from Abby, one of the first readers of and commenters on Nick's Bytes, going all the was back to 2005. One of the messages that Abby gave me in her email was that she has missed my more or less regular posting of photographs of the furball who owns me, Alex. Of course, Alex has his own blog, Alexicon, but Mr. A. has been posting even less than I.

So, for Abby and all who have missed Alex-pics, here, without comment, are some recent photos of the cat who owns me:


 




4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Saintly Nick, for all of the new Alex pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pictures Nick, i know Alex really likes to go out but he looks very well being an indoor Kitty. No bite marks and it looks like no alergic reactions??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would we do without our little buddies! I'm so glad Alex owns you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to see some new pics of Alex. Hi, Alex, from Simi and me! xx woof!

    ReplyDelete