AMAZON

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blogger's Prayer



[with thanks to Dust Bunny Hostage and Michael Golch]

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you swiped this one.and Thanks for the linky love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I LIKE having glimpses into the daily lives of other, I get a kick out of the weird pictures, and I'm crazy about the fact that my bloggy friends seem like next door neighbors!! Does this mean there is no hope for me?????

    ReplyDelete