AMAZON

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Graphic Wisdom

I am still working on my followup post to the one I wrote on the sequester, Sequester:Fear and Loathing. However, every time I thing I'm finished I find new information, such as this post I read today: Why Liberals Need To Calm Down When It Comes To Obama’s Budget Proposal. So, I am writing part of my post to incorporate this observation.

Therefore, because few readers seem interested in my yesterday's blog post, My Daddy's Birthday Is Today, I am going to publish a few of the many graphics I have collected that are, to me, wise.














If you enjoyed this post, please let me know. I am considering making it a regular Thursday feature of Nick's Bytes

Will you share a smidgen with Sometimes Saintly Nick and his Kitty Kids?


1 comment:

  1. If some one desires expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building afterward i suggest him/her to pay
    a quick visit this blog, Keep up the fastidious
    work.

    Feel free to visit my web site ... bmi calculator for adults

    ReplyDelete