AMAZON

Monday, October 28, 2013

Too Bad It's Monday Jokes, Humor & KATZ


10 Top Reasons You Know You Are Too Old to Go Trick or Treating

10. You get winded from knocking on the door. 

9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you. 

8. You ask for high fiber candy only. 

7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over. 

6. People say, "What a scary mask!" but you're not wearing a mask!

5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and can't remember the rest. 

4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders. 

3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece. 

2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker. 

1. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live. 




Two Alabama State Troopers were chasing a Camaro East on I-20 toward Georgia. When the suspect crossed the Georgia line, the first Trooper pulled over quickly.

The rookie Trooper pulled in behind him and said, "Hey, sarge, why did you stop?"

The sarge replied, "He's in Georgia now. They're an hour ahead of us, so we'll never catch him."



There was a haunted house on the outskirts of the town which was avoided by all the townsfolk - the ghost which `lived' there was feared by all.

However, an enterprising journalist decided to get the scoop of the day by photographing the fearsome phantom. When he entered the house, armed with only his camera, the ghost descended upon him, clanking chains et al. 

He told the ghost "I mean no harm - I just want your photograph". 

The ghost was quite happy at this chance to make the headlines - he posed for a number of ghostly shots.

The happy journalist rushed back to his dark room, and began developing the photos. Unfortunately, they turned out to be black and underexposed.

So what's the moral of the story?

The spirit was willing but the flash was weak.


Psychiatrist: What's your problem?

Patient: I think I'm a chicken.

Psychiatrist: How long has this been going on?

Patient: Ever since I was an egg!


A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog. He watched the game in astonishment for a while. 

"I can hardly believe my eyes!" he exclaimed. "That's the smartest dog I've ever seen."

"Nah, he's not so smart," the friend replied. "I've beaten him three games out of five."


Recently, the Psychic Hotline and Psychic Friends Network have launched hotlines for frogs. Here is the story of one frog and his discussing with his psychic.

A frog telephones the Psychic Hotline and is told, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog says, "This is great! Will I meet her at a party, or what?"

"No," says the psychic. "Next semester in her biology class."



The three bears had been having some trouble recently and had ended up in family court. Mama and Papa bear were splitting up, and baby bear had to decide who he was going to live with. 

So, the judge wanted to talk to baby bear to see what he thought about living with either of his parents. When he asked baby bear about living with his father, baby bear said "No, I can't live with Papa bear, he beats me terribly." 

"OK," said the judge, "then you want to live with your mother, right?" 

"No way!" replied baby bear, "She beats me worse than Papa bear does." 

The judge was a bit confused by this, and didn't quite know what to do. "Well, you have to live with someone, so is there any relatives you would like to stay with?" asked the judge. 

"Yes," answered baby bear, "my aunt Bertha bear who lives in Chicago." 

"You're sure she will treat you well and won't beat you?" asked the judge. 

"Oh definitely," said baby bear, "the Chicago Bears don't beat anybody." 


How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? 

Border Collie: Just one. Then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code. 

Rottweiler: Make me! 

Lab: Oh, me, me! Pleeease let me change the light bulb! Can I? Huh? Huh? 

Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp! 

Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy. 

Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls. 

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares? 

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark. 

Mastiff: Screw it yourself! I'm not afraid of the dark... 

Doberman: While it's out, I'll just take a nap on the couch. 

Boxer: Who needs light? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark. 

Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there! 

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb? 

Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle... 

Old English Sheep dog: Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb? 

Basset Hound: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz... 

Westie: Dogs do not change light bulbs -- people change light bulbs. I am not one of THEM so the question is, how long before I can expect my light again? 

Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry. 

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out bulb? 

KATZ





























2 comments:

  1. No. 5 on the "too old" ones would be true for me! The cat with the fire engine really made me laugh and love the pumpkin pics. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Rev Saint, especially the light bulb changing dogs. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete