AMAZON

Friday, April 03, 2015

Truth



Pilate asked him, “So you are a king?” 
Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice.” 
Pilate asked him, “What is truth?” ~ John 18.3738


Trial Before Pilate



I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ~ Jesus, the Christ

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. 
~ Buddha

In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same
~ Albert Einstein

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. 
~ George Orwell

Lets play truth or dare 
Or just dare because 
Nobody tells the truth anymore
~  One Tree Hill





No comments:

Post a Comment