AMAZON

Friday, September 11, 2015

Remembering

I was at home working on the agenda for the night's church council meeting when my mother called me and told me to turn on my TV. I did, just in time to see the second plane crash into the World Trade Center. That scene and those that followed will forever live in my memory.


Enya - Only Time (9/11 Tribute)



U2's POWERFUL Tribute to 9/11 Victims



Judy Collins - Kingdom Come (Tribute to 9/11 Firemen)


Alan Jackson - Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning

Homeward Angels, a powerful 9/11 tribute

9/11 I Miss You Daddy

A butterfly can fly away, 
A butterfly can be a kiss, 
A butterfly can be such a gaze, 
A butterfly can die just like that.
That's what happened to you. 
God took you, 
Turned you into a butterfly,
And you flew away.


No comments:

Post a Comment