AMAZON

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Wondering: Am I an INFJ “SP wannabe?”

I am beginning to wonder who I am. When I do that, I have often reviewed my Meyers-Briggs profile or the profile in the book, Please Understand Me. I learn nothing new, for my profile has been that of an INFJ for about thirty years.

Last night I found an updated INFJ profile on the Internet. Included in the profile was the following observation:

“The INFJ under stress may fall prey to various forms of immediate gratification. Awareness of extraverted sensing is probably the source of the 'SP wannabe' side of INFJs.”

For me the new and operative phrase is “SP wannabe.” Since my divorce, I have been “involved” with four women, three of whom I am sure are SP personality types. Is the "SP wannabe" side of me what draws me to them and them to me?

I’ll write more about this later, after I get my head more around it. However, in the meantime, I’d appreciate any comments you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment