AMAZON

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Best Fatigue I Have Ever Felt!

Sunday, my son, Robert Lawrence Temple II, married Kimberly Norton at Camp Cedar Ridge (near Louisville):


I was there to "dance" at their wedding:


I snapped a lot of photographs; unftorunately, do to the lighting and the distance, too many came out like this:


Still, we had lots of fun:


I spent most of Monday resting from Sunday. The almost seven hours I was gone was the longest I've been out and about in a couple of years. I was very tired when I drove myself home, but that fatigue was the best feeling tiredness I have felt in many a year!

I'll be edited the remaining photos from the wedding and posting them on my NIck's Pics blog in the next few days.



In the meantime, my congratulations and love accompany Kim and Rob as they honeymoon in the Napa Valley, California.





Please come back tomorow and join in my

7 comments:

  1. I love the photos of the Viking and the Viking-ette!

    Congratulations to you and to the newlyweds.

    Ahhhhh... Napa Valley is sounding like a good place to be about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Nick! May they have years of happiness to come!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your son and new DIL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your son and his new wife Nick. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think the pics are great and I know that kind of tiredness. I'm very happy for you and for the happy couple, Nick. Love Kimberley's dreaa, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad it was a good time for you, Nick....congrats to the happy couple, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely day that must have been. Congratulations to them.

    ReplyDelete