AMAZON

Monday, August 11, 2014

Too Bad It's Monday + KATZ


Three men died in a car accident and met Jesus himself at the Pearly Gates. 

The Lord spoke unto them saying, "I will ask you each a simple question. If you tell the truth I will allow you into heaven, but if you lie....Hell is waiting for you. 

To the first man the Lord asked, "How many times did you cheat on your wife?" The first man replied, "Lord, I was a good husband. I never cheated on my wife." The Lord replied, "Very good! Not only will I allow you in, but for being faithful to your wife I will give you a huge mansion and a limo for your transportation. 

To the second man the Lord asked, "How many times did you cheat on your wife?" The second man replied, "Lord, I cheated on my wife twice." The Lord replied, "I will allow you to come in, but for your unfaithfulness, you will get a four- bedroom house and a BMW. 

To the third man the Lord asked, "So, how many times did you cheat on your wife?" The third man replied, "Lord, I cheated on my wife about 8 times." The Lord replied, "I will allow you to come in, but for your unfaithfulness, you will get a one-room apartment, and a Yugo for your transportation. 

A couple hours later the second and third men saw the first man crying his eyes out. "Why are you crying?" the two men asked. "You got the mansion and limo!" The first man replied, "I'm crying because I saw my wife a little while ago, and she was riding a skateboard!" 


A blonde and a brunette are skydiving.

The brunette jumps out the plane and pulls the cord -- nothing happens.

She pulls the emergency cord and still nothing.

The blonde finally jumps out of the plane and yells "Oh! So you wanna race, huh?"




I've sure gotten old. I've had two By-pass surgeries. A hip replacement, new knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends.

But.....Thank God, I still have my Florida driver's license!


Late Night Funnies

Jimmy Fallon:
Pope Francis is calling on young people to get off the Internet and start doing something productive with their lives. Teens were like, "Uh, how do you think we saw you say that? We watched it on YouTube, dude!"

Conan O'Brien
You know that button on your cable remote that gives you information about what you're watching? I was watching "Crossfire," hit the button, and it said, "Congratulations, you're our first viewer tonight!"

Jimmy Kimmel:
Welcome to those who are visiting LA. We're going to have a good time in beautiful Los Angeles, which has just been named the 16th coolest city in America by Forbes magazine. We finally tied San Jose.


Ways to tell if a redneck has been working on a computer 

10. The monitor is up on blocks. 

9. Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them. 

8. The six front keys have rotted out. 

7. The extra RAM slots have Dodge truck parts installed in them. 

6. The numeric keypad only goes up to six. 

5. The password is "Bubba". 

4. The CPU has a gun rack mount. 

3. There is a Skoal can in the CD-ROM drive. 

2. The keyboard is camouflaged. 

And, The Number One Way To Tell If A Redneck Has Been Working On A Computer...

The mouse is referred to as a "critter". 


I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. I immediately ran over and said "Stop! Don't do it!" 

"Why shouldn't I?" he said. 

I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!" 

"Like what?" 

"Well ... are you religious or atheist?" 

"Religious." 

"Me too! Are you Christian or Jewish?" 

"Christian." 

"Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?" 

"Protestant." 

"Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?" 

"Baptist." 

"Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?" 

"Baptist Church of God." 

"Me too! Are you Original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?" 

"Reformed Baptist Church of God." 

"Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?" 

"Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!" 

To which I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off. 


A man went into a bar in a high rise. He saw another man take a pill, take a drink, walk to the window and jump out. He flew around for a minute and zipped back into the bar.

As the amazed newcomer watched, the man repeated this twice more. Finally the man asked if he could have a pill. The flier said it was his last one. The man offered five hundred dollars to no avail, so he made a final offer of a thousand dollars. The man said that it was all he had on him.

The flier reluctantly gave in, took the cash, surrendered the pill, and turned back to the bar. The man took the pill, took a drink, went to the window, and jumped out only to fall to his death. 

The bartender walked over to the flier at the bar and, wiping a glass, said, "You sure are mean when you're drunk, Superman."

KATZ
























Please
the Kitty Kids and I are in need







No comments:

Post a Comment