AMAZON

Friday, May 09, 2008

Looking to Mothers’ Day

I’m still working on the new computer. And! I went out of the house for a few hours today—even ate a restaurant meal (in line with NutriSystem guide, of course).

With Mothers’ Day just around the corner, I’ve taken a break from trying to get Quicken to accurately reflect my financial status (semi-poor after replacing the computer and a couple of programs) and opened Print Shop to create a Mother’s Day card for Mom.

Below is a video I received in my email about two brothers preparing a portrait gift for their mother. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Nick
    Glad you are getting the computer up to your speed. I like the docking station and how Alex is trying to figure out how to remove it. Haha. Congratulations of your three years blogging. It is true that blogging friends are fun and learn about. Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha very good!
    .
    Take your time with the computer... more haste less speed. You'll get there! :o)
    .
    I heard it was Mothers Day (yesterday) I sent good wishes to a few mums who I know who were celebrating or being celebrated. Our Mothers Day is in March. I use the time to reflect and send my own mum warm wishes through thought. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love that video! LOL

    Enjoy the new puter!

    ReplyDelete